Why I ‘shave’ my face
ONCE A month I “shave” MY ENTIRE FACE AND It’s AMAZING!! YOU PROBABLY THINK I’M CRAZY
“Dermaplaning is a procedure in which the skin is manually exfoliated to remove dead skin buildup and fine hairs. It’s different from shaving because the intent is to improve the appearance of the skin as opposed to simply the removal of hair.”
- THE BEST WAY TO EXFOLIATE YOUR FACE
- YOUR SKIN WILL BE SUPER SMOOTH LIKE A BABYS BOTTOM
- BYE BYE HAIR
- YOUR MAKEUP WILL GLIDE ON SUPERNATURALLY
- INCREASES YOUR SKINCARE ABSORPTION
- REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES/WRINKLES AND SUPERFICIAL PIGMENTATION
- PREGNANCY SAFE
Who better to do this than a Pro. Using a straight edge razor blade on yourself, doesn’t sound like a winning proposition does it?!
Here’s how its done!
Dermaplaning uses a surgical blade at a 45-degree angle to gently scrape the outer layer of the skin which consists of dull, dead skin cellsYour esthetician will gently pull your skin tightly and lightly while gliding the blade in an upward motion using delicate, feathering strokes. It usually takes 10 to 20 minutes and can be done as a stand-alone option or as part of a facial.
Dermaplaning probably isn’t for you if you have:
- An active case of acne.
- Cold sore outbreaks.
- Moles, freckles, skin tags or other skin growths.
- Skin burns, such as those from radiation therapy.
- Skin rashes (contact dermatitis).
Book your treatment using code HairFree for your 10% off during the month of February.
Text for your appointment 415-902-1401
The Benefits of Dermaplaning:
•Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
•Promotes smoother skin
•Reduces the appearance of acne scars
•Diminishes the look of fine lines
•Works on all skin types
•Instant results and no downtime
Treatment consists of a luxurious double cleanse, enzyme and LED Light Therapy and an alginate mask
per treatment regularly